Sunday 23 October 2011

Starting up..:):)

Hi buddies.... finally am here on blogger.. my mind keeps racing all the time recklessly n i feel difficulty to figure out n diffrentiate the things, so i always preferred to pendown the things in my dairy....sometimes bad writer n sometimes by mistakely  very good thots came out frm this confused mind(rated by my honest critic friends n my parents:):)).....so dad always told y don't u publish this stuff on ur blog, do something, write something, give work to ur brain,explore ur subconcious etc etc.. but me lazy bug never considered his thought of blogging(cos  frankly speaking i hate to sit infront of system n keep typing)... Today am nuts to statr up my blog, decided to give MUKTI to all my dairy thots n to let them travel frm my old boring dairy towards colorfull blog....So friends here we go, pls do bare me... meet u all in next post.. bye bye..take care.. WISH U ALL HAPPY DEEPAVALI..:):)

3 comments:

  1. coool... all the best dear! keep it up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your new adventure....!! But do not ignore your studies for blogging & Don't be OVER MAANSIK...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dear................... keep urself active always.................... its really interesting................ want still more from u.............. keep it up................. LOVE U SWEET HEART............... REALLY MISS U................

    ReplyDelete